Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jubilantly Jubilant for Jubilee.

(excuse the cheesy title)

I have found a new store obsession -- Jubilee -- a very cute furniture, gift, and clothing store in the Heights. I didn't quite make it to the back of the store to look at the clothes because there were so many amazing pieces of furniture and chandeliers that kept catching my eye.

I knew from the minute I saw this chair that it had to be mine, but I was so sad to discover that it was on hold. About an hour or so after we left the store, the lady called me to tell me that the person that placed it on hold was no longer interested. Yippee! We immediately turned around and headed back to the store to pick her up!

It needs a little work (nothing some wood glue can't fix), but isn't it so cute? I love its lines, the blue/gray fabric, and nailhead trim. It's not in perfect shape (let's be serious, who is?), but it will be a chair more for decoration than for function, so I am not overly concerned.

Before we knew the lady was no longer interested in the chair, we picked up this little set of nesting tables. I am not a fan of the 3 colors, but this should be an easy re-painting project.

How great are the legs and the scalloped tops? Now I just have to figure out the perfect spot for these little guys.

I will be stopping by Jubilee often. The good news is it is next to one of my favorite brunch spots, Shade, and also close to Mam's Sno-balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!