Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Breakfast Table Light.

I mentioned some new lighting for our kitchen in this post. The one from ebay arrived today; however, it has to go back because there is exposed wiring. Um, no thanks!

As soon as I saw it out of the box, I was concerned that it was too small. Before we boxed it back up to ship it back, I had Justin hold it up over the table. It confirmed what I was thinking -- it's too small.


I love the look of the light, but think we will go with the 18" pendant instead. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Too small, agreed. It looks like you'd almost need 2 over the table, which would look weird anyway. Love the light though!

    And give that eBay seller negative feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!