Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Early Presents.

So they're not really Christmas presents, but I am very excited about two things.

(1) When I get home from work tomorrow, an electrician will have spent the whole day changing lighting configurations in our kitchen and bathroom. I can't wait to finally share pictures of the changes and new light fixtures previously blogged about here and here.

(2) After a very long and diligent search, I bought a replacement for my everyday purse. It will be sad to see my other bag go, but she lived a good long life. And, let's be serious, this new beauty will make the transition a little easier.

I am off to prepare a response to a ridiculous motion for contempt, do my work self-evaluation that always takes forever, and to change all my stuff over to my new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!