Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Party.

Since so many of you provided input into what I should wear to my firm's holiday party (are you sensing the sarcasm?), I thought I would do an update to my original post and show what I actually decided to wear.

That's right, I disregarded the only comment that I got (thanks, Meagan!) and went with the light pink/shell horizon line dress. Hmm, maybe that's why people don't give me feedback -- because I ignore it!

I just felt that dress was more me, and that I could get more use out of it than the red/orange one. I tried to "winter it up" a bit by wearing tights and a cardigan. It worked out well (I think so, at least). It was the perfect "dressiness" for the party, conservative enough, and the pockets were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!