Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sarah's House.

I have caught Sarah Richardson's Room Service on Fine Living before, but now the show Sarah's House is on HGTV. Her style has always appealed to me (both in decorating and her clothes).

I looked through her website trying to find pictures to include here, and it was very difficult to narrow it down to just a handful. Definitely head over to the website and view her portfolio and prepare to be amazed. Why do her and Candice Olson have to be in Canada only?






(all images from Sarah Richardson Design)

I can't wait to watch the remainder of the season to see how the house comes together. Her website and HGTV have pictures of the finished house online, but I am not looking because I want to be surprised!

1 comment:

  1. I like the clean look of everything. However, I'm not sure I could live with a chandelier over my bed...a bit too girly. Perhaps a guest room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!