Monday, March 1, 2010

Tag, you're it.

I was tagged by Jesse from Good Girl Gone Glad with this blog award (a while back, I have to admit).  Thanks, Jesse!

 

To accept this award I must list 10 things that make me happy and the pass the award along to 10 fabulous blogs!

10 things that make me happy are:

1.  Peanut butter sandwich girl scout cookies.


2.  The beautiful weather we had this past weekend.

3.  Getting the new J. Crew catalog today.

4.  Janet Hill Studio's paintings.


5.  Sarah Richardson's rooms.


6.  Cold sheets.

7.  Singing along to Taylor Swift on my way to work in the morning (without Justin there to laugh at me).

8.  Real Simple Magazine and Lonny Magazine.


9.  This kate spade shirt.  (I don't have it yet, but I visit it frequently online and it just exudes happiness to me.)


10.  And of course, reading blogs.

Now to pass it on:

Bluebonnets and Bluebell
Z and C + one
Ruby Albina
Hudson Corder
Nuestra Vida Dulce
Elements of Style
Odi et Amo
Design Esquire
The Stamford Wife
La Dolce Vita

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! That Sarah Richardson's room is amaaaazing! Love the colors and fabric. Great pic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!