Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bedroom Update.

One room I don't post much about is our master bedroom.  That's mostly because it was neglected for a long time.  But now that we are making some progress, I thought I would share with you where we are:



 


Here's were the exciting part comes in . . . we hired Erin of Element Interiors to give us some suggestions on accessorizing the room.  I loved the basics we had, but was struggling with wall hangings and accessories (clearly you noticed from the above pictures!). 

Here are her beautiful boards for the bedroom and sitting room.



And here's a fun mock-up of the bedroom!


We have purchased several items from the boards and are working on putting everything together.  I will post pictures of how things are looking as they progress (and I am sure, asking for some input too)!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful space you have! Can't wait to see what you end up doing. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!