Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bedroom Wallpaper Panels.

I mentioned in this post, that we are working on accessorizing our master bedroom.  One of the things that's currently on my mind are the wallpaper panels.  While I like the look of the chinoiserie wallpaper in the mock-up, I am just not sure it is us (and I am not 100% sold on the blue).  So I have been trying to find another wallpaper that has a fairly bold pattern that could work.

I ordered some samples in different colors of the Kimura wallpaper by Romo.  I had been eying it for a while, then came across this image with it and loved the way it looked.  Of course, it's a room designed by who else but Sarah Richardson.

 (photo: here)

Here are two of the samples shown with the sunburst mirror that will be hung above the bed.  (Don't judge, I didn't feel like making the bed for the pictures.  And most importantly, I would have had to disturb Riley in order to do so.) 


Here are the three samples together.  


I have a definite least favorite of the bunch, but will reserve my comments for later.  I would appreciate it if you would take a second to participate in the poll.  Thanks in advance for your opinion!  And if you choose "none of the above" -- it won't hurt my feelings one bit.  We are in the beginning stages of looking, so if you have any other ideas or suggestions, please leave them in the comments! 

Which wallpaper do you like best?


And, just for fun, here are two other samples that didn't work:


I am slightly obsessed with the imperial trellis pattern.  I will work it in somehow in the room!  I am thinking pillow cases on the sitting room chairs (and maybe even on the bed too). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!