Sunday, October 17, 2010

J. Crew Jacket.

Remember the J. Crew jacket I blogged about here?  This one . . .

(photo: jcrew)

It's now mine!  I got it in the plum color.  (Check out the new cobblestone and rainforest green colors too -- so pretty.)  I loved the jacket and knew it was meant to be when I received this little coupon in the mail just a couple of days after my post.   


I also picked up this shirt too (on sale + 25% off), but prefer to wear mine unwrinkled. 

(photo: jcrew)

Now I just need it to get cooler here so my coat can see some action . . .

3 comments:

  1. Great choice on the J Crew jacket! Purple/Plum/Dk Shades of Purple are IN this year! Funny thing...I've never really liked purple until this year.

    Love the shirt too...and I'd prefer mine unwrinkled as well! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this latest J crew sale all their pieces are fabulous and great quality! That coat is gorgeous great picks doll!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaah -- I used to be privvy to those glorious little discount cards...until I started spending all my shopping dollars at Home Depot!!! I can't afford to be addicted to both! :)

    I am your newest follower...anyone with airdales (are they, or a smaller breed?) and loves jcrew is my Pied Piper! Can't wait to check out more of your blog.

    xo, cassie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!