Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A New Look.

First things first . . . the blog recently got a much needed makeover!  Erin over at Designer Blogs did a great job.  For all of you who view the blog in google reader, pop on over and let me know what you think.

Justin and I just got back from a 6-day trip to San Francisco (which included a day in the wine country) and Half Moon Bay.  I will have a full recap (as well as my long overdue recap of our Austin trip), but in the meantime, our trip consisted of the following:  food, wine, more food, beautiful scenery, scarves and sweaters!, and In-N-Out.

Here are two pictures of Napa from my Blackberry:


12 comments:

  1. Love the new look!! Your blog looks very stylish and calming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous facelift! Love it! It definitely fits your style!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your new design! It looks so great! And a wine country vacay sounds sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog design is fantastic! I want to become a follower, but don't see where to follow:) So fun that you're in Houston too!! Aren't we getting the best weather lately?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the compliments on the new look!

    Megan - the weather has been awesome here! I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look! Its fantastic. And I love that the background is also a trellis...I think I need to go back to the drawing board with my blog design. Blarg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through Designer Blogs and had to leave a note to say what a GORGEOUS place you have here. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your new look sweetie!!! And these pics are gorg!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shame on me I just realized I am not even a follower!!! Now I am!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy makeover! Oh my, what an elegant look for your blog! So gorgeous!


    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. yeah, it's cool.
    2. what about the other pictures of Napa from your Blackberry?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!