Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Closet Crush.

Check out these amazing closets . . . 




Heels as far as the eye can see!  Um, yes please.


 
(photos above: decorpad)


But my favorite closet of all belongs to Megan of Honey We're Home.  If you don't read her blog, you're definitely missing out.  Seriously, check out how fabulous her closet is here and here.  (And yes, it's her closet that she doesn't have to share with her hubby).    

Does it get any better than a chandy in the closet (and especially one that looks like this!)? 


Every part of her closet is so well thought out.  For example, having a bigger top shelf for her boots -- genius!  We have similar shelves in our closet, but the height of each is pretty tall so there's way too much unused space between them (my heels aren't that high!).  I have always wanted to move the shelves closer together and make room for more shelves (more shelves = more shoes). 


And I love the creative way she hangs/displays her necklaces.  She used clear Command adhesive hooks.  I love the idea because it keeps things tangle-free and you can easily see what you have all in one place. 


Such an inspiring space!

7 comments:

  1. Love Megan and her closet. Such a lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW great closets.....I love the first photo. love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out on my closet Emily! I got inspiration for my closet by some of the images you pictured. I'm gonna add your blog to my permanent 'Featured' page next month:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE LOVE LOVE megan's closet!!!

    jillian xoxo
    http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan's closet is just as lovely, if not more, than the celebrity/magazine featured ones! Great post, Emily! Ha! Emily's Post! (sorry, can't help myself)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my dreams...seriously. I need a closet like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, these are all so amazing! I wish I had a bigger closet!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!