Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day.

I know Veterans Day isn't an overly popular blog holiday, but I couldn't let it pass without thanking all of the men and women who serve our country.

I am especially thankful for my amazing badass Marine brother-in-law, Jason.  He enlisted in 2001 and served in Iraq in 2003.  He's been a drill instructor and is currently in The Basic School for newly-commissioned officers.  I am one proud sister-in-law!  This picture is from Jason's commissioning as a Second Lieutenant earlier this year.  Aren't Justin and Jason handsome?            


Thank you to all of our service people for such dedicated and loyal service. 

  

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more...about the handsome and the thankful for the service (c; So glad that there are still those who want to fight for what's right and defend freedoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    หนังไทยใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!